In this essay, we are going to talk about Influencer Marketing on Social Media in 2020. Firstly, what is social media? Let’s see how the Oxford dictionary defines social media: websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking. Believe it or not, we have been entrenched by social media. we simply use it to work, have fun, make friends, inspire people, and advertise our products, etc.
What are the top two social media & why influencer marketing on social media is so important?
There are many famous names in the market. I’m sure you are using one or more of them. Each one comes with its advantages and disadvantages. So, let’s review the top three social media on the Internet.
– An American social media conglomerate corporation
– Launched in 2004
– Monthly active users: More than 2.6 billion
– More than 88% of Facebook users are on the platform to stay in contact with friends and family
– Daily active users: 1.73 billion
– With more than 52 thousand employees
– Satisfying nearly 60% of internet users.
– Advertisement revenue: More than $17.5 billion
– Advertisement revenue: more than $5.5 billion
– the second most-preferred platform for watching video among 18-34-year-olds
– has more than 2 billion logged-in monthly users
– most widely used online platforms among U.S. adults
– uploading 500 hours of video every minute by people
– the 2nd most visited site in the world
– More than 37% of all mobile internet traffic belongs to YouTube
Who are influencers on social media & how is influencer marketing on social media in 2020?
One of the greatest motives for ordinary people to check social media is their hunger to know about famous people or as we call them today celebrities. People are dying to know how celebrities are spending their vacation, what they have bought for their partner’s birthday, what they have worn, what car they drive, Etc. And this is how the world influencer was born! A group of people like actors and actresses, soccer players, sexy models, singers, etc. who have the ability to change people’s lifestyles.
What is influencer marketing?
Influencers can easily persuade/discourage people to buy T-shirts, invest in a bank, spend your vacation in a specific place, etc. and guess what! Companies and brands are literally in a race to hire celebrities, asking them to advertise/promote their products on social media. what do we can this? You guessed it! Influencer marketing.
Let say you are looking for a pair of shoes for doing sports! What would be able to persuade you more, when you see Cristiano Ronaldo posts a video, advertising Nike sneakers with that happy smiles! Or wouldn’t you like to try an outfit, when gorgeous Taylor Swift wears it? Of course, you tempt to buy those sneakers or outfit!
So, according to Wikipedia, influencer marketing is a form of social media marketing involving endorsements and product placement from influencers, people, and organizations who have a purported expert level of knowledge or social influence in their field.
Three of the biggest social media influencers
Now, let see who is influencing you the most! Here is a list of top three influencers on social media:
Kayla Itsines, @kayla_itsines, mainly cosmetic products influencer
– A 24-year-old Australian personal trainer, author, and entrepreneur
– The author of a series of fitness eBooks titled Bikini Body Guides
– Net worth: more than $63 million
– One of the 30 most influential people on the Internet
– More than 77 million followers on Instagram
– Creating a meal-planning and workout app called Sweat with Kayla
– Partnerships with Apple and an Adidas-sponsored global Sweat Tour
Rafael Nadal, @rafelnadal, mainly sport influencer
– A 34-year-old Spanish professional tennis player
– Net worth: more than $180 million
– Nike Pays him approximately $53,000 per tweet
– More than 9.4 million followers on Instagram
– Ranked 27th globally and third in terms of highest-paid tennis players
– A global ambassador for automobile giant, Kia Motors
– Nadal’s other endorsement partners are Emporio Armani, Babolat, Telefonica, Banco Sabadell, Tommy Hilfiger, Cantabria Labs, Mapfre, etc.
Taylor Swift, @taylorswift
– A 30-year-old American singer-songwriter
– Net worth: more than $360 million
– More than 127 million followers on Instagram
– One of the best-selling music artists of all time
– partnered with the cellular network AT&T and Target
– partnership with Keds Shoes in 2011
– earning $748,000 per post on Instagram
In conclusion, what we presented here was a review of influencer marketing. We talked about social media as one of the most innovations on the Internet that changed humans’ lifestyle drastically. Then, we introduced the concepts of influencer and their impact on marketing. I hope you enjoyed this essay. We will get back to you with new content. Also, if you would like to boost your social media pages, you can check our website. Therefore, you can buy Instagram followers, buy Instagram likes and buy Instagram video views. Take care, wear a mask, and stay healthy.